Perforated Metal Styles
- Diamond Hole Perforated Metal Panels
- Embossed Sheet Metal
- Slotted Hole Perforated Sheet
- Punched Slotted Tubes
- Perforated Acoustic Screen Panels
- Perforated Metal Disc Filters
- Perforated Ceiling Panels
- Perforated Diffusers
- Perforated Ducting
- Perforated Louvers
- Checker Plate
- Round Hole Perforated Sheet
- Square Hole Perforated Sheet
- Semi-Circular Hole Metal Sheet
- Triangle Opening Metal Sheet
- Decorative Opening Metal Sheet
- Perforated Metal Plates for Tubes
- Perforated Stainless Steel
- SUS 304 Punched Plate
- Aluminum Perforated Sheet
- Perforated Copper Sheet
- Mild Steel Perforated Metal
Perforated Metal Products
- Perforated Vent Grille
- Perforated Steel Angle Bead
- Perforated Plate Sieves
- Perforated Metal Coils
- Perforated Sheets
- Perforated Panels
- Perforated Metal Screen
- Perforated Steel Tube
- Perforated Filters
- Perforated Grills
- Perforated Architecture Mesh
- Perforated Metal Security Screen
- Perforated Cable Tray
- Perforated Channel Cable Tray
- Checkered Tread Plate
- Perforated Metal Opening Patterns
- Applications of Perforated Sheet
- Materials Applied for Perforated Metal
- Benefits of Perforated Metal
- Calculation of Sheet Metal Weight
- Open Area Calculation
- Perforated Metal Definition
- Perforated Metal Features
- Terminology of Perforated Metal
Other Sheet Metals
Perforated Sheet is available in several basic forms. They are sheet/panel/plate, screen, coil, and tube.
As the most common form of perforated metal material because of its versatility and ease in handling, perforated sheets can be supplied either as flat, fabricated, and/or finished product.
Perforated Sheet produces a wide range of perforated metal plates in steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, copper, brass and many other materials. Also available are perforated products including architectural mesh and perforated tubes.
The most popular patterns for perforated metal sheets are round, square, staggered and decorative patterns.
Perforated Round Hole:
Sheets available in mild steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum brass and copper.
This pattern is very strong and has an aesthetic appearance and perforated sheets with round holes are typically used in:
Wall & ceiling panels
Air conditioning grilles
Square Hole Perforated Metal:
This kind of perforated sheet is used for display shelf and machine guards offering good visibility.
Air condition guards
Staggered Perforated Sheet:
Also named slotted perforated sheets. Suited to sorting and grading solid objects.
Staggered perforated sheet is made to measure panels, edged and painted to any requirements using aluminium, steel and stainless steel edging sections.
Materials applied for staggered patterns include mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper.